Friday, February 7, 2014

Quick Update February 7, 2014

Just a quick update.

Lori's Schwinn Super Le Tour went home this week, the restoration can be seen here or by clicking the photo below.

Click the Photo for Lori's Super Le Tour Restoration

The Schwinn Superior from 1977 is complete.  The Superior is one of my all time favorite bicycles and this black one is one of my all time favorite restorations.  It can be seen by clicking here or the photo below.

Click the Photo for the Schwinn Superior Restoration
I have posted two bicycles that I got ready for a customer to sell.  I wanted to post them for two reasons, first I wanted to show I work on more then just old stuff, I work on everything.  Second, they are just so darn cool!!!  One is a Basso and one is a Serotta, they can be seen by clicking here or the photo below.

Click Photo for Basso and Serotta Overhauls

Finally I posted a tour of my shop.  Its small but clean and well organized and I spend up to 60-80 hours a week in it.  The tour of the shop can be seen by clicking here or the photo below.

Click the Photo Above for the Shop Tour
The up coming week is going to have a lot of cool bicycles, cool projects and lots of stuff going on so check back often.  

No comments:

Post a Comment