Thursday, January 23, 2014

Quick Update January 23, 2014

I will update this quick update a few more times this week.  Its been fun and busy as always.  The Schwinn Le Tour Luxe will be complete soon, just waiting for Brooks leather handlebar tape to show up, when it does I will update the post.

The Miyata 610 is also very close complete, just waiting for a new Nitto Tallluxe stem to arrive.  I will complete the Miyata 610 post when the stem comes.

The Trek 1000 has had final photos taken, the post is complete.  Click here to see the Trek 1000 post or the photo below.

Click the photo to see the Trek 1000 Restoration

I finished the 1986 Schwinn Prelude Restoration and final photos are posted.  I am really starting to like the Prelude and the gray color, it seems to highlight all the shiny components and the chrome fork.  Click here to see the Schwinn Prelude Restoration or click the photo below.

Click the photo to see the 1986 Schwinn Prelude Restoration

This winter has been just horrible, -6 this morning, I really really want to get on my bike and ride, riding a stationary at the gym is so painful compared to the real thing and i mean mentally painful, not the same thing!

The Schwinn Le Tour Luxe is complete it can be seen by clicking here or the photo below.

Click the photo for the Schwinn Le Tour Luxe Restoration Modification


I finally picked the saddle to go on the Peugeot Vitesses restoration, the bicycle is complete and up for sale, although the write up for the sale is not done and will be soon.  Tentative price range is $400-$450.  I really like the saddle I choose really draws the whole bicycle together, also I just love this bicycle overall, made for speed, a great classic look, if it was much bigger i would keep it for me! Click here for the Peugeot Vitesses Restoration or click the photo below.

No comments:

Post a Comment