Thursday, December 5, 2013

Quick Update December 5, 2013

It has been busier then ever around the shop.  I have some museum quality restorations going on that will be posted some day.  I have done a little work on the Poor Mans Rivendell / Bobish bicycle but will post later.

But for now I have had time to update Two Posts.

The Trek 970 restoration is complete and final photos are posted, that can be seen by clicking here. Trek 970 Restoration or clicking the photo below.  I really like the results.

Click for Trek 970 Restoration
The Fixed Gear / Path Racer / Gravel Grinder has had quite a transformation and that can be seen by clicking here Fixed Gear / Path Racer / Gravel Grinder or by clicking the photo below.  My all time favorite bike!

Click for Fixed gear / Path Racer / Gravel Grinder
Fixed Gear / Path Racer / Gravel Grinder
Poor Mans Rivendell post updated click the link or photo to see. Poor Mans Rivendell

Click for Poor Mans Rivendell

No comments:

Post a Comment